- Enhance application performance and availability to boost your business productivity.
- Server Virtualization and Consolidation Transform Your Data Center into a Flexible Cloud Infrastructure.
How Roaya Can Help You in Vmware to enhance your work?
Roaya Electronic enables you to begin your cloud experemnt with server virtualization. Then, at your own pace, evolve toward a fully virtualized software-defined data center architecture: virtualize networking, storage and security to create virtual data centers. Simplify the provisioning of IT resources and applications, and make them available for consumption in minutes. Complete your private cloud by automating management for optimum performance, capacity utilization and complianc
Roaya Electronic can help you to bring efficiency, control and flexibility to your IT infrastructure with VMware, the world′s leading datacenter virtualization provider. We start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and are able to run multiple virtual machines on one physical machine. Roaya Electronic not only saves you money from having to employ costly IT administrators, we can also save you valuable time spent maintaining an existing non-virtualized infrastructure.
- Server consolidation
- Integrated backup and recovery
- Automatic failure detection and restart of services
- Move running VMs between hosts
- Replication of VMs across the LAN or WAN
- Enable maintenance with zero downtime
- Simplify disaster recovery
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing your server to admin ratio.
- Save time by avoiding waiting for a tech to come on-site. Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance.
- Schedule monthly remote service and maintenance. Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and achieve high availability network design.
- Virtualization offers a way to safely put more than one operating system (or virtual server) on one piece of hardware by isolating each operating system from any others running on the box. Essentially, you are establishing a bunch of sandboxes on one piece of hardware. If one of the virtual servers crashes, hard or soft, it will have no impact on any of the others on the box. Hardware resources are better used since, rather than having 10 independent servers running at 10 percent utilization each, you can have 2 running 5 virtual servers each for a total of 50 percent utilization per box.
Better utilization for your company resources
- Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. Free your IT admins from spending so much time managing servers rather than innovating. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation
How Does Virtualization Work?
- By inserting a thin layer of software directly on the computer hardware or on a host operating system, multiple operating systems are able to run concurrently on a single physical computer and share hardware resources with each other. The entire machine, including the network devices, memory, operating system and CPU is encapsulated, creating a virtual machine that is completely compatible with all standard operating systems, device drivers and applications. From a single computer, you can now run several applications and operating systems at the same time, each having access to the resources it needs when it needs them without any conflict.
What is VMware vSphere?
- In the world of server virtualization software, VMware vSphere is a proven de facto standard. It offers high scalability and performance, along with superior overall management capabilities. VMware vSphere also supports more operating systems than its competitors which means that it is the most flexible virtualization solution. NEC, with a long-standing partnership with VMware and extensive experience with its software, offers the latest VMware vSphere 4 solutions. VMware vSphere 4 provides a leading edge virtualization environment with higher reliability and more features than its predecessors.
vmware distributed power management
- VMware vSphere monitors operating conditions and automatically adjusts how resources are allocated to virtual servers. For example, if the load on a virtual server increases, live migration (VMotion) automatically migrates the virtual server to a physical server with additional resources to improve performance thus enhancing availability and providing stress-free services for users (VMware DRS).
Support for a wide range of guest operating systems and applications
VMware vSphere supports more than 50 operating systems and more than 300 enterprise applications. It can achieve performance results equivalent to a physical environment. The number of supported software vendors increases every day. Thus VMware vSphere offers extremely versatile choices.